It’s difficult to decide which is the best online casino available to create an account as numerous of them exist and more are opening through time. In this article, we’ll guide you on how to pick an online casino, what things you need to check on it and how to set up your account.
Selecting an Online Casino
There are many considerations in picking an online casino which includes:
- Bonus: Bonuses are a big plus as it provides a variety of items such as free spins and VIP loyalty schemes.
- Variety of Games: Playing just one game may sound dull to some that’s why you should consider online casinos that offer a variety of games from roulette, poker- table games, and online slot games to online sports betting.
- Security: It is a big must, especially if you value you money and personal information. You also need to consider if the site is licensed, legal and has a reliable online security system.
- Payment and Cash out Options: Anything that relates money, especially in gambling, is mind boggling. Look for a site that has a simple and efficient deposit procedures and convenient ways of withdrawal. Also, find a site that supports you desired payment method: card, Paypal, e-wallet or Bitcoin and you can always check what payment methods the online casino can offer.
- Customer Service and Support: Things don’t go well all the time and if that happens, you should know where to ask for help. Know where to chat, number of telephone support and read FAQs if needed. Keep in mind that many casinos offer different kind of customer support.
- Free Games to Play: Many casinos offer games that are free to play and act as a free trial if the game will please you. Through this, you can check if the site and the games they offer suits you.
Signing Up Process
Visit the registration page and fill up the necessary information that the casino requires you to provide. These details are personal like your name, address, date of birth and the payment method of your choice. After that, the site will ask for you username, password and significant security questions. In most online casinos, they require your account to be verified through your email sent to you. Signing up using your social media profile are also available in other online casino sites.
Processing your Deposit
After signing up, your next step is to add money into your account:
- Visit the deposit page of the site
- Search your preferred payment method on the list provided
- Select the amount you like to deposit
- Transfer and confirm it to your online casino account
Verifying your Account and Identity
Playing immediately after your first deposit is allowed in some online casinos but you need to prove and verify your identity to continue playing and make a withdrawal. It’s a legal obligation to the online casinos to gather this information as it is required by law.
Online casinos will require you to upload a photo ID and proof of address which is dated for the last three months. You can provide this by sending through email or uploading to your account. After this procedure, you can fully use your online casino account with more efficient withdrawals and nearly boundless transaction limits.